Re: I have a question concerning SFTP

   Not sure if this works.  With Linux, use -P and a port number.  May
   work on the i as well.
   John McKee

   On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Ha, William <[1]William.Ha@xxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

        Hi All,
        I know that this is out of subject but I am sure someone can
     answer me
        and I thank you in advance. I want to know how to force the SFTP
     to use
        a specific Port number when I am running the command QSH CMD(SFTP
     -b
        .... ) through Batch CLLE on the Iseries.
        William Ha