Re: FTPAPI Replace Option

Hi Donna,

Thanks for the kind words.

FTPAPI performs a REPLACE by default, no option is needed. This is the way that all of the FTP clients that I was familiar with -- except the IBM one -- worked, so I did it the same way.

Hope that helps!

Also -- it'd help me out if you could put a descriptive "subject" on your e-mails. I get a high-volume of e-mails, and it's so much easier if they have a subject like "FTPAPI Replace option", instead of just being blank.

Thanks!