Re: Internal Server Error 500

Hello Devlyn,

Yes, this almost certainly means that your requests are not going through.

Even though you are getting a 500 error, the web service should still be sending you a response. That response should indicate the cause of your error (at least, it normally does in a SOAP message.)

You can also create a debug/trace file, and it will show any errors that you receive in the response document.

-SK