From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Krebs
Sent: 22 August 2012 17:02
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Try consume Soap Message from DHL need to use port 8300

Except for the possible bug that Scott talks about...

My guess is that you are this close (holding fingers millimeter apart)!

The URL needs to be what you saw in soapUI:
https://wsbuat.dhl.com:8300/gbl/expressRateBook

Ports always follow the host. The parsing information I included last time is how HTTPAPI breaks it down internally in http_long_ParseURL() (which you don't have to call unless you want to see the parts broken apart).

HTTPAPI doesn't do gzip,deflate. But this is usually negotiated not mandated. Looks to me like you got the content-type and soapaction correct. Hope Scott's fix will help and you will have success today.