RE: Try consume Soap Message from DHL need to use port 8300

Hello Scott,

Many thanks.
Will do and let you know.

Not sure if you have also seen my last email.
In that case I added :pePort:8300  as fixed text at the end of the URL.
Then I got at least the certificates exchanged.

Get back to you.

Kind Regards,

Arco van der Dussen
IT department

Hitachi Transport System
Achterweg 29, 4181 AD Waardenburg
PO BOX 167, 4190 CD Geldermalsen, The Netherlands

(  +31 (0) 418 657 676
F +31 (0) 418 657 667
* arco.vanderdussen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ü www.hitachitransport-eu.com

P Please consider the Environment before printing this  email.