From: Mike Krebs [mailto:mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:46 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Try consume Soap Message from DHL need to use port 8300

I think your question is how to get port 8300?

I have not had a reason to use anything but standard ports but I think HTTPAPI knows ports in the standard URL. When you pass it as part of URI, you will connect on that port. Since I haven't done it, I am not sure what the debug listing will look like.

So, https://wsbuat.dhl.com:8300/gbl/expressRateBook will parse to

peService = 'https'
peHost = 'wsbuat.dhl.com'
pePort = 8300
pePath = '/gbl/expressRateBook'

Now quite sure the path is exactly right but that looks like how the code treats it. The low level sockets are called with the various parts and you should get a connection.

Actually, it kind of looks like from your debug, you attached to something. The 500 Internal Server Error is coming from someplace. 500 Internal errors could be lots of things but usually...malformed XML with soapaction being second issue. I would have expected DHL to return a little more descriptive error but you got what you got.

I assume you scrubbed the debug listing...if you used https, you should see the certificates being exchanged. Do you see that in your debug?