Try consume Soap Message from DHL need to use port 8300

   Hello all,

   Sorry to say, I am new to webservices.

   I am very grateful for the httpapi sources and the examples included.

   This is a very good starting point together with the powerpoints on
   this topic.

   Compliments for that!

   After trying some examples that were included, I succeeded to get two
   Soap projects working.

   Consuming web services of UPS and one of TNT.

   Now I am stuck with my third webservice to DHL.

   The endpoint in SoapUI is stated as:
   [1]https://wsbuat.dhl.com:8300/gbl/expressRateBook

   also tried [2]https://www.wsbuat.dhl.com:8300/gbl/expressRateBook

   See the attached httpapi_debug.txt . I guess this part states my
   problem :0 versus :8300

   CONNECT [3]www.wsbuat.dhl.com:0 HTTP/1.1
   Host: [4]www.wsbuat.dhl.com:8300 HTTP/1.1

   I get an Internal server error when I use the URL with port number 8300
   included (as received from the SoapUI project by DHL)

   In the webservices I would see in httpapi_debug.txt CONNECT 443. The
   port number was not included in the "URL/Site".

   I have found the "callp     http_long_ParseURL" which can retrieve the
   port Number for me from the URL.

   But how can I 'set' this port to be used in the http_url_post_xml?

   If I leave the port number 8300 out of the URL then I get a different
   error message ([5]https://wsbuat.dhl.com/gbl/expressRateBook)

   SSL Handshake: (GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message

   Hope someone can help me out.

   Much appreciated.

   Kind Regards,

   Arco van der Dussen

   ***************************
   E-mail Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer.

   This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
   are addressed. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If
   you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
   distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
   it, is prohibited.
   E-mail messages are not necessarily secure.
   Hitachi does not accept responsibility for any changes made to this
   message after it was sent.
   Hitachi checks outgoing e-mail messages for the presence of computer
   viruses.