Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 8:44 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.15.1 available

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.15.1. You can download WSDL2RPG from my Freeware
page at http://www.tools400.de.

Version 1.15 of WSDL2RPG is a new major release which has undergone
significant changes to the generator and the Base64Binary Marshaller and
UnMarshaller of the WSDL2RPGRT runtime service program. Although existing
stub modules should not be affected by these changes, it is highly
recommended to carefully test stub modules of web services exchanging
Base64Binary data.

The most important changes are:

* The "old" stub module (WS_STUB) has been split into an operation module
(WS_OPER) and a service module (WS_SRV). The service module contains all
procedures that are shared among the operations of a web service. The
operation module is the direct replacement of the old stub module. Now
multiple operation modules, along with the service module, can be linked to
a service program. That way you get one service program per WSDL file.

* Greatly enhanced performance of dynamic arrays for web service exchanging
huge arrays.

* The dynamic arrays have been changed to hold up to 1044473 elements per
array.

* Enhanced debug output.

* Enhanced readability of generated test program.

* New procedure WebServicePort_initialize() that is called from each web
service operation. This procedure may be used to perform any type of
initialization that is the same for all web service operations. For example
you may want to register a procedure to supply login credentials.

* New procedure WebServicePort_supplyLoginData(), which is called whenever
a web service requires authentication. Just add your stuff to get the user
and password here.

* Added parameter 'BASE64TYPE' to the WSDL2RPG command. This parameters
controls how Base64 encoded data is treated by default. With the default of
'*BINARY' Base64 encoded data is treated as true binary data, e.g. files.
On the other hand '*CHAR' is useful for example if Base64 encoded elements
are used to send or received passwords.

* Ready for NTLM authentication. (Requires HTTPAPI v1.25beta2 + patches)

* Bug fixes.

Regards,

Thomas.