   From: Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:18 PM
   Subject: Re: Problem generating stubs from wsdl2rpg.
   Robert,
   I assume that the problem is that your wsdl file does not specify a
   namespace at the <schema> element:
     <wsdl:types>
       <xsd:schema>
         <xsd:simpleType name = "LocalDateType">
   I have not seen that before and I have to check what to do in that
   case. So
   far every <schema> element that I have seen had a namespace similar to
   this:
     <wsdl:types>
       <xsd:schema
   targetNamespace="http://tools400.de/wsdl2rpg/webservice/sample/base64fi
   le/service">
   Thomas.
   Am 31.07.2012 21:49, schrieb Robert Dunn:
   >    Hi Thomas-
   >
   >    Thanks for the reply.  I had a typo regarding the version of
   WSDL2RPG.
   >    The version I downloaded and ran is your beta (
   >    WSDL2RPG V1.15beta15).  Sorry for the confusion.
   >
   >    The WSDL I was given and attached contains many services.  I only
   need
   >    to access a few.  Perhaps I will attempt to slim down the WSDL to
   just
   >    the services I need to access and try the process again.
   >
   >    Thx,
   >
   >    -Bob.
   >
   >    Robert Dunn
   >    President
   >    Dunn-Rite Services, Inc.
   >    [1]rdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >    815.462.3017
   >    I do not stand on the shoulders of giants.
   >    I stand on their heads, to reach higher!
   24700)
   >    :
   >    >    'nsValue'
   >    >          must not be empty.
   >    >
   >    >        Parsing the WSDL file failed with error code -1009 in
   line 342
   >    at
   >    >    position
   >    >
   >    >        WSDL2RPG/WSDL2R05.WSDL2R05_WSDLParser_terminate (Stmt:
   100300)