   From: Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:24 PM
   Subject: Re: Problem generating stubs from wsdl2rpg.
   Robert,
   WSDL2RPG v1.5 is a very old version and frankly there is no chance to
   fix
   any errors there. It was great if you could update to v1.14 or even to
   v1.15. I am about to release v1.15 soon (just in case you are concerned
   about the 'beta' status).
   -1009 is a general purpose error message that is thrown from a monitor
   group. Hence any possible error leads to an -1009 error code.
   Today there is no chance for me to test your wsdl file against v1.15. I
   assume that there is a little chance for it, tomorrow.
   Thomas.

   :

   :