Re: Connection: keep-alive

As far as I understand HTTPAPI there is no option to use a persistent connection unless you use http_persist_open(), http_persist_post() and http_persist_close().

Since procedure http_persist_close() is always called at the end of

   http_url_get_raw()
   http_url_post_raw()
   http_url_post_raw2()

the TCP/IP connection is closed on each call to http_url_get() and http_url_post().

At least I had to go this way when I tested HTTPAPI for NTLM authentication which also requires a persistent connection.

Scott may correct me if I am wrong.

Thomas.