GnuPG installation

   I am trying to follow the installation instructions available at:
   [1]http://www.scottklement.com/gnupg/
   For the second, sixth and seventh bullet I changed gnupg-1.14.10.tar to
   /tmp/gnupg-i5pase-1.4.10b.tar.  I realize it said example but I just
   wanted to say.
   I ran
   uncompress /tmp/gnupg-i5pase-1.4.10b.tar.Z
   and I now have gnupg-i5pase-1.4.10b.tar
   I ran
   tar xf /tmp/gnupg-i5pase-1.4.10b.tar
   $
   Not sure what that was really supposed to do.  I tried running
   /qopensys/usr/local/gpg/bin/mklinks
   /QOpenSys/usr/bin/-sh: /qopensys/usr/local/gpg/bin/mklinks:  not found.
   I scanned the file /tmp/gnupg-i5pase-1.4.10b.tar and noticed that it
   began with
   qopensys/usr/local/gpg/
   I remember reading about how he likes a local directory.  And I have
   neither '/QOpenSys/user/local' nor '/usr/local'.  So I ran
     $
   > ln -s /usr/local /QOpenSys/usr/local
     $
   The only concern I have about this is that '/QOpenSys' respects case.
   IOW you can have
     $
   > mkdir /QOpenSys/usr/Sample
     $
   and you would have two directories sample and Sample.  Since you are
   linking to /usr this won't work.  Let's assume that won't be a problem.
   Anyway, now that I've created the local directory I reran
   > tar xf /tmp/gnupg-i5pase-1.4.10b.tar
   Wait, I figured out my error.  I forgot to say I did a cd /tmp at some
   time.  So this expanded into /tmp/qopensys.
   I deleted /tmp/qopensys.
   I tried running
     $
   > tar xf /tmp/gnupg-i5pase-1.4.10b.tar
     $
   and now I have
   /QOpenSys/usr/local/gpg...
   and
   /usr/local/gpg...
   So far so good...
   FYI if you use WRKLNK on '/QOpenSys/usr' and option 8 on local you will
   see
                                 Display Attributes

   Object . . . . . . :   /QOpenSys/usr/local

   Type . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   SYMLNK
   That SYMLNK is what the ln command created.  The stuff underneath
   /QOpenSys/usr/local doesn't feel a need to continue to tell you that
   they are all symbolic links also.
   Rob Berendt
   Group Dekko
   Dept 1600