RE: Need help adjusting a WSDL2RPG stub program

I don't know WSDL2RPG at all...
You have 24 key/value pairs...shouldn't you have a dim for 24 someplace?

From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Koester, Michael [mkoester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:43 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Need help adjusting a WSDL2RPG stub program

Got no responses from my plea for help last week, but I've continued and got just a bit closer, I think.  Still stuck, though.  I had some help from Thomas for something similar several months ago, so I re-jiggered the stubs (both base and method) to be more like the one I have in production that deals with the multi-ref layer.
Still seeing the data returned from the web service in the debug log, but parsing blows up when called from procedure,"HTTP_receiveResponse":
 "if (XMLSAXParser_parse(g_hSAXParser: i_data: i_length) = cTrue);"  [returns FALSE]
Possibly because of one or more of the following:
1) The web service is returning something non-standard, or
2) I messed up the stub programs when I tried to adapt for multi-ref handling, or
3) Additional tweaks are needed (which I would need assistance with, because I'm quite over my head as it is.)

Attached .txt files are BaseStub (RPG source WS2PRVSN), MethodStub (RPG source WS2PRVSN03), TestCaller (RPG source WS2GETDEVC), and the debug log.  Note that these are a bit different than those I attached to earlier posts.

Many thanks.
-- Michael Koester