Re: putting returned data into variable instead of file

What's the format of the returned repsonse?

Assuming XML (or maybe HTML?)...you can use http:post_xml...

There are examples showing how to use it.  It's more complicated as
you'll have to provide the Start of element callback procedure and the
end of element procedure...But once you do it the first time it's not
so bad.

Charles