From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Wright
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 14:46
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects (ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Using FTPAPI to send source members?

Happy Friday All!

I have a need to push a source member from one system to another and wanted to use FTPAPI to handle the transfer.

It works fine in interactive FTP from one i to the other, but fails in ftp_put when it attempts to get the size of the local file.  I have tried both naming formats with the same result.

Is sending a single member not supported, or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,
David

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.