RE: Example 10, twitter update

I think the example uses basic authorization and Twitter is using oauth now.

Anyone that got oauth working care to share some code?

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Jacobsen
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:21 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Example 10, twitter update

I am trying to get the twitter update working but keep getting a 401 error and getting a message "This page requires a user-id & password."
I logged in to twitter to make sure my userid and password is working on its website.
Maybe I'm using the incorrect user id "@CraigJake" or should I be using my email address?
I have attached the debug log.

Thanks,

Craig

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic signature.