Re: Example 10, twitter update

   Your username typically doesn't have the @ sign.
   --
   Mike Wills
   [1]http://mikewills.me

   On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:20 AM, Craig Jacobsen
   <[2]CJacobsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        I am trying to get the twitter update working but keep getting a
     401
        error and getting a message "This page requires a user-id &
     password."
        I logged in to twitter to make sure my userid and password is
     working
        on its website.
        Maybe I'm using the incorrect user id "@CraigJake" or should I be
     using
        my email address?
        I have attached the debug log.
        Thanks,
        Craig
     attachments,
        confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
     use,
        disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
     intended
        recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
     all
        copies of the original message. Unless expressly stated in this
     e-mail,
        nothing in this message or any attachment should be construed as
        digital or electronic signature.