Re: XML-SAX opcodes vs. WSDL2RPG

Do you need XML-SAX? Since you are sending out via HTTPAPI, can't you
just use the EXPAT support built in? The XML-SAX works fine once you
figure out the tricks. EXPAT works fine. I have never used WSDL2RPG so
can't comment there. Have used EXPAT extensively and never had a
problem. Have used XML-SAX for tests and it works fine but in very
different way. I have also used plain old XML-INTO. The only support
by IBM is going to the IBM stuff but that does not seem like a good
criteria for using a product.