XML-SAX opcodes vs. WSDL2RPG

   We are at a decision point between using XML-SAX opcodes vs. WSDL2RPG
   We have been unable to locate any credible reviews on which one is
   better to use.
   In our case we will be sending out a simple request from our iSeries
   system via you httpapi product to an IBM P-Series server within our
   fire wall to IBM's Intiate product and taking in an XML response that
   we will need to break apart push to a DDS defined Physical File.
   Our considerations for the decision are:
   * Will it make the process easy to code>
   * Will it make the process easy to debug?
   * Is the product proven/reliable?
   * Is the product supported by IBM?