From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Campin
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 9:23 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Automating US Bank Data Transfers

If you had read the message, he is introducing SSL into the mix and that
gets trickee. I was suggesting that he try to get at it with a PC tool first
and see if that works. If that works, he could consider using a free tool on
the PC to automatically pickup the files and write them to an IFS folder for
processing.