From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martina Carolina Alagna
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 8:32 AM
To: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'
Subject: R: Help: Transfer file error using FTPAPI

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for replying my question.

Yes, I do transfer data from the pc to AS400, and the program in on AS400 and gets data from PC.
I do use binary mode to transfer data and the file is a text file.

What happens is that I get the entire file size (all the lines of the text file), but every line is truncated at 1024 bytes.

I understand that it may sound strange, but that is what actually happens.

Do you have any hint for me on what I do wrong ...???

Cordialmente
Martina Alagna
ArtMatica Italia srl

uff.  06.4060.667
cell. 348-0341087 e-mail m.alagna@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.artmatica.it P "Rispetta il tuo ambiente, pensa prima di stampare questa e-mail"
" Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail