FW: Stumped By Simple Task

   Hi
   I've used Scott's HTTPAPI tool to get the weather, currency and UPS
   package information to the AS400.  (Thanks Scott for writing the
   articles showing how to do this.)

   In comparison to those examples, I have what seems to be a very simple
   task, but I don't see how the HTTPAPI tool can accomplish it.

   Scott's articles show you how to use WSDL and SOAP to form a web
   request, retrieve the reply and then parse it.  But what if your vendor
   doesn't use WSDL or SOAP?

   Currently, we store documents in the "cloud" on a vendor's site.  In
   order to delete a document, the vendor's instructions show a simple
   request like:
   https://dmapi.com/user="username"&id="id"&doc="1234";

   This returns a session id.  With that session id, you can then delete
   the document by issuing another simple request:
   [1]https://dmapi.com/session=sessionid&action="delete";

   Should I use HTTPAPI to issue simple requests like that?  Or am I
   trying to use the wrong tool?

   Thank you