Re: Automating US Bank Data Transfers

If you had read the message, he is introducing SSL into the mix and
that gets trickee. I was suggesting that he try to get at it with a PC
tool first and see if that works. If that works, he could consider
using a free tool on the PC to automatically pickup the files and
write them to an IFS folder for processing.