RE: Donnie Sanders getting invalid Data was: Ftpapi Digest, Vol 72, Issue 22

I decided to play this afternoon for a few minutes. I dumped your returned XML into the IFS and called Expat like so:

if (http_parse_xml_stmf( filename
                       : HTTP_XML_CALC
                       : *null
                       : %paddr(Incoming)
                       : *null ) < 0 );

This is the Incoming I used:

P Incoming        B
D Incoming        PI
D   userdata                      *   value
D   depth                       10I 0 value
D   name                      1024A   varying const
D   path                     24576A   varying const
D   value                    65535A   varying const
D   attrs                         *   dim(32767)
D                                     const options(*varsize)
/free
    if path = '/pnet_response' and name = 'sendresult';
      sendResult = value;
    endif;
    if path = '/pnet_response' and name = 'msn';
      msn = value;
    endif;
/end-free
P                 E

The result was as expected...
DSPLY  success
DSPLY  2052495003

SendResult and msn are global variables of some adequate size (I used 256A).  No Expat errors (doesn't mean there aren't any - just that doing this didn't cause them!).