HTTPAPI and GOOGLE DOC

   Scott,

   Thanks for the feedback. From what I have discerned from various GOOGLE
   DOC "how-to's" posted on the net, I am thinking that EXAMPLE08 is good
   starting point for inserting a new row in a, now GOOGLE DRIVE,
   spreadsheet. I will let you know how it turns out.

   I am still open to anybody else's input or experience with HTTPAPI and
   GOOGLE DOC.

   Thanks

   --
   Dave Hanneman | Technical Analyst III, Warehouse Business Systems | RR
   Donnelley