Record length error using ftp api

   I use the get API to transfer files from pc to as400; everything goes
   fine besides for the file record length: I get a file record length
   smaller than the original length.

   The record length on the PC is 1639 bytes, on the AS400 the GET
   transfers only 1024 bytes.

   What should I do to transfer the whole 1639 bytes record length ???

   Thanks.

   Cordialmente

   Martina Alagna

   ArtMatica Italia srl

   zend-solution-partner-S

   uff.  06.4060.667

   cell. 348-0341087 e-mail [1]m.alagna@xxxxxxxxxxxx

   [2]http://www.artmatica.it

   P "Rispetta il tuo ambiente, pensa prima di stampare questa e-mail"
   " Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
   this e-mail