From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Hanneman
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:50 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTPAPI and GOOGLE DOC

Scott,

Thanks for the feedback. From what I have discerned from various GOOGLE DOC
"how-to's" posted on the net, I am thinking that EXAMPLE08 is good starting
point for inserting a new row in a, now GOOGLE DRIVE, spreadsheet. I will
let you know how it turns out.

I am still open to anybody else's input or experience with HTTPAPI and
GOOGLE DOC.

Thanks

--
*Dave Hanneman | Technical Analyst III, Warehouse Business Systems | RR
Donnelley*