To: "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: encode URL when calling web service from RPGLE using HTTPAPI

Scott
How can i find out what is the current version of HTTPAPI i am running on
my AS400 machine

Ashish

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Henrik Rützou <hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Scott,

  nice
   On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:36 PM, Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  wrote:

    That was true in older releases of HTTPAPI, but it should encode
     them properly in version 1.24. Â (Provided that you use
     http_setCCSIDs to notify HTTPAPI that you want the output in UTF-8)