Re: getenv vs. QtmhGetEnv

Thanks for the response.

This isn't directly related to FTPAPI or HTTPAPI, it is part of a
project I am working on.  In some cases the vendor sends me data and I
receive it with a CGI rpg and getenv/QtmhRdStin/QtmhRdStout, in other
cases the data request is triggered from my end and I use HTTPAPI to
send that data.  I posted the question here as it was in the same
ballpark and I figured somebody here might be able to respond.

Sorry if I was out of line.