Re: Consuming DHL Webservices

Hi Pascal,

In your HTTPAPI debug file, I see this:

SOAPAction:
http:/test-intraship.dhl.com/ws/1_0/de/ISService/createShipmentDD

That doesn't match the SoapUI SoapAction, which is set to
"urn:createShipmentDD".  Please try changing your HTTPAPI SoapAction to
"urn:createShipmentDD".   Your said in an earlier e-mail that you had
done this already -- but, the HTTPAPI log file still shows an http:  URI
for the SoapAction  (and an invalid one at that!).

Also, the SOAP message generated from the WSDL  contains these eleements
for "Authentification"

<de:DeveloperAuthentification>
<DEVID>?</DEVID>
<APPID>?</APPID>
<CERTID>?</CERTID>
</de:DeveloperAuthentification>
<cis:Authentification>
<cis:user>?</cis:user>
<cis:signature>?</cis:signature>
<!--Optional:-->
<cis:accountNumber>?</cis:accountNumber>
<cis:type>0</cis:type>
</cis:Authentification>

However, the one in your code looks like this:

<cis:Authentification>
<cis:user>Sterling</cis:user>
<cis:signature>Online24</cis:signature>
<cis:type>0</cis:type>
</cis:Authentification>

You seem to be missing the entire <de:DeveloperAuthentificaton> element
and all of it's contents.

I didn't look over the entire transaction, I stopped after I noticed the
Authentification doesn't match.  I'm hoping this is enough information
to point you in the right direction?