Re: Test Program - WS000101 not created

   Maja,

   Sorry for the late reply. I have a fix appointment for climbing on
   Thursday and hence cannot respond to any emails on that day.

   Also sorry for the mess. I accidentally uploaded the FAQ for WSDL2RPG
   v1.15 which works different from v1.14. Either follow the attached FAQ
   or move to v1.15. If I was you I would go with v1.15 since it has
   significant advantages.

   Regards,

   Thomas.

   Maja Greig <maja.greig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 7. Juni 2012 um 16:55
   geschrieben:
   > I am trying to follow "FAQ How to create a Test Program" after
   sailing
   > through the installation of v1.14.1.
   >
   > When I run WSDL2RPG command, WS0001 source member is created (and
   looks
   > like it has been able to process my wsdl) but WS000101 is missing so
   > cannot go any further.
   >
   > Any assistance would be really appreciated.
   >
   > Thanks..
   >
   > .

   > NOTICE - PLEASE READ
   > This e-mail is intended for the recipient only and may contain
   confidential and/or legally privileged information which may be
   protected by law.
   > Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the addressee is
   unauthorized. Unofficial use, copying or disclosure of all or part of
   this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
   notify the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies. Any opinions
   expressed in this message are those of the sender only and do not
   necessarily represent the views or opinions of THE ISLAMIC BANK OF
   BRITAIN. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding
   agreement on behalf of THE ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN with another party
   by Email without express written confirmation by a director of the
   company. Reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this
   communication and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are
   advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus
   free.
   > Islamic Bank of Britain may monitor email traffic data and also the
   content of email for the purposes of security and staff training.
   > Registered Office, Islamic Bank of Britain Plc. Edgbaston House, 3
   Duchess Place, Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8NH. Registered as a
   Limited Company in England and Wales No. 4483430.