Antwort: Re: HTTPAPI -Question

   Good morning Scott,
   thanks for your reply, but yesterday I found the error. It was a bad
   request sent to the server.
   After fixing the problem I receive the correct answer from the server.
   Kind regards
   Mit freundlichen Grüßen
   Andreas Nicoladoni
   ICT-Application & Development

      Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      22.05.2012 20:28

                       Bitte antworten an
   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                        An

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                     Kopie

                                                                     Thema

   Re: HTTPAPI -Question

   Hi Andreas,
   The error that you cite is not related to the XML Parser.   The error
   means that there was a problem in the HTTP protocol data.  One of the
   ways HTTP can send data is called "chunked transfer coding".  When
   chunked transfer coding is used, the data that's transferred is sent in
   chunks, and each chunk is expressed as: ( chunk size, chunk data, CRLF.
   ).
   HTTPAPI was trying to receive the chunk data, but did not encounter the
   CRLF at the end of the chunk, so that consitutes a protocol error, and
   HTTPAPI marks it as a failed transfer.
   This could be a bug in the HTTP server you're communicating with, or it
   could be a bug in HTTPAPI.  In order to know which one is causing the
   problem, I'd need to be able to try your program myself against the
   HTTP
   server you're using, so I can trace the internals and see what's
   happening.
   -SK