From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Loek Maartens
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 9:32 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Call to HTTP_URL_P ended in error

Hi Naresh,

I think your soap request is wrong in that you povide two City  elements:

    <web1:destinationCity/>
    <web1:destinationCountry>US</web1:destinationCountry>
    <web1:destinationPostalCode>40111       </web1:destinationPostalCode>
    <web1:destinationCity/>
    <web1:details>

It may well be that that is the part where you receive the error, instead of based on the Country code.

Kind reagards,

Loek Maartens.