Re: Call to HTTP_URL_P ended in error

Hi Naresh,

The error you describe is happening when receiving a response, not when
sending a request. So knowing what your requests look like, by
themselves, doesn't help me reproduce the problem.

If I had permission to call the web service (which probably isn't
possible) and your code, I could potentially use it with the requests
you posted to reproduce the problem.  But having the request with
nothing else doesn't do any good.

Please try this:

1) Try using http_url_post  (instead of http_url_post_xml) to call the
web service.   (Change the parameters accordingly) Does it still produce
the error you cite?

2) If http_url_post() works, but post_xml fails, then try calling
http_parse_xml_stmf() with the file you downloaded via http_url_post...
  does parse_xml_stmf cause the problem you cite?

These two tests will, if nothing else, help localize where the error
would be.

If the problem occurs during the HTTP request, then we need to find a
site that I can call that will reproduce the error so I can troubleshoot
it further.

If the problem occurs during the XML parse, then you could potentially
send me the XML document, and I could use that to reproduce the problem.

Thanks!