Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 15:51:29 -0400
From: "Nichols, Julie" <Julie.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: Post to aspx
To: "'ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
	<'ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'>

Here is my question with the program.

Julie Nichols| Summit Group
Programmer/Analyst
1100 Circle 75 Pkwy., Suite 1200 | Atlanta, GA 30339-3081 Direct line: 770-303-0432 | julie.nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:julie.nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Fax: 770-303-0408

From: Nichols, Julie
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 3:19 PM
To: 'ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Post to aspx

I am trying to post package data to an aspx program and receive a response (with shipping costs, etc) via a text file.  I am receiving a file, but the file is empty.  Windows explorer shows the file with a size but looking at the files' properties shows a 0 file size.  Am I missing something major?  We have your HTTPAPI samples and I have looked through them (albeit - with less than full understanding).  Can one of the samples provide some illumination?

Thanks in advance for your help (and thanks for all the shared wisdom, samples, time, etc).