   From: Nichols, Julie
   Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 3:19 PM
   To: 'ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
   Subject: Post to aspx

   I am trying to post package data to an aspx program and receive a
   response (with shipping costs, etc) via a text file.  I am receiving a
   file, but the file is empty.  Windows explorer shows the file with a
   size but looking at the files' properties shows a 0 file size.  Am I
   missing something major?  We have your HTTPAPI samples and I have
   looked through them (albeit - with less than full understanding).  Can
   one of the samples provide some illumination?

   Thanks in advance for your help (and thanks for all the shared wisdom,
   samples, time, etc).

   Julie Nichols| Summit Group

   Programmer/Analyst

   1100 Circle 75 Pkwy., Suite 1200 | Atlanta, GA 30339-3081

   Direct line: 770-303-0432 | [2]julie.nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxx

   Fax: 770-303-0408