Dumb (?) Question

I am sure I've seen this in the HTTPAPI but I'm darned if I can find it in the protos or in the list archives. Even tried searching the archives with google - probably not using the right search terms but ...

I want to call a SOAP service with HTTPAPI and simply have it pass me the XML response packet. I don't want to have it parsed by Expat, or placed in a file.

Can someone point me to an example please.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com