SV: NTLM Authentication Project

If you narrow down the google search to documents from site microsoft.com (it being a Microsoft protocol and all), you'll probably have a better selection of documentation to choose from. Try this in the search bar:

NTLM protocol specification site:microsoft.com

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne af Thomas Raddatz
Sendt: 22. april 2012 15:39
Til: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Emne: Re: NTLM Authentication Project

Loek,

Thank you for your response. Do you mean this document:

    http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Administration/Authentication-in-Samba/1/

The documentation that I used so far is:

    http://davenport.sourceforge.net/ntlm.html#type3MessageExample
    http://jcifs.samba.org/ (Java source code)
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc236621%28v=prot.13%29.aspx

http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/security/manager/ssl/src/nsNTLMAuthModule.cpp
(c++ Firefox source code)

My current service program follows the "jcifs.samba.org" implementation.

Actually everything seems to be simple. I do not know what I am doing
wrong. It must be something obvious.

Thomas.