Install directions - watch out for SYSLIBL

   Hi Scott,
   I downloaded HTTPAPI to install at a client's site. I dutifully
   followed the directions in the README.
   After changing the CURLIB to LIBHTTP, I then called the newly compiled
   INSTALL program. It failed. I then noticed that on this particular
   system, a 3rd party utility library was in the system portion of the
   library list. And, it had an INSTALL program. I never put user
   libraries in system value QSYSLIBL but live and learn.
   So, just wanted to let everyone know.
   And, thanks for all your efforts and educating us so well.
--
Russ Khoury