Re: Questions about the HTTP Server and Keystore authority requirements for HTTPAPI

hm...found this:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/html/as400/v4r5/ic2931/info/RZAINRZAINSYSTEMCERT.HTM

"you may need to carefully add *R authority to *SYSTEM and appropriate
authority to directories in the path to *SYSTEM for the specific user
profile under which the application runs. You should not allow
individual users access to *SYSTEM. "

Which seems to indicate changing *PUBLIC to *USE is not
recommend...though the doc is pretty old...

Charles