Re: HTTPAPI for V5R3

The web site says (this is a copy/paste):

--

You can get the most recent version of HTTPAPI in three ways:

Save file (requires V5R4): Current Version (1.24)
XML installer (requires V4R4): Current Version (1.24)
ZIP file (requires V4R2): Current Version (1.24)

--

Sorry for the confusion.  The ZIP and XML installations will definitely
work on older releases.  IBM has designed the SAVLIB/SAVOBJ commands