Upgrade from V5R4 to 7.1 with WSDL2RPG

   We are currently running several applications using WSDL2RPG V1.13.2.
   We want to upgrade from 5.4 to 7.1 of the O/S.  Does anyone know of any
   issues or special considerations about doing this?
   We also the EXPAT tool version 2.0.0.  Anyone using this on V7R1?
   Thanks for any input.
   Greig Radford

   The information contained in this electronic message is information
   intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above and
   may be PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If the reader of this message is
   not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
   delivering it to the recipient, you are hereby notified that any
   dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
   strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error,
   please notify me immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the