Re: FTP-error 502 command not implemented

   Hello
   I just made a test. FTPAPI brings the same error.
   Best regards
   Jan

   Am 27.03.2012 15:02, schrieb Jan Grove Vejlstrup:

   Hello
   On an IBM i of one of our customers I use the FTP-client, that comes
   with the OS400. If I try the use qoute rcmd, I recieve the message 502
   command not implemented. This customer is on 6.1. The IBM i of others
   of our customers doesn't show this behavior.
   Could it be a workaround to use the FTPAPI instead of the
   IBM-FTP-client?
   Best regards
   Jan