Re: Help with HTTPAPI webform

   Hm, weird.   This was not working when I left on Friday.  I came in
   this morning and tried it and now I am getting the parameter in my
   Servlet.   To test, I added another variable to the webform and THAT
   parameter is coming across fine to the Servlet as well.  It's a little
   puzzling, because I tried this all last week without success.
   I did add the HTTP_DEBUG(*ON) line and recompile first, and actually
   noticed the parameter value in the debug output first.   But just
   adding the debug line shouldn't have affected/changed anything, right?
   As I said, a little weird.
   Thanks for the help.
   Steve

   On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 12:00 AM, Scott Klement