Help with HTTPAPI webform

   Hi,

   I am VERY new to HttpApi and have a "newbie" type of question.  I am
   trying to POST a form to a servlet and am using Example4 as a
   template.  It works as expected but stops working when I try to add
   more variables to the form.

   Example--this works:

   D Form            s                   like(WEBFORM)

   D fromAddr        s            100A   varying

   D Subject         s            100A   varying

   D Message         s           1000A   varying

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'w_estno':fromAddr
   )

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form:
   'RequestType':Subject)

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'xml':
   message)

   But this does not:

   D Form            s                   like(WEBFORM)

   D fromAddr        s            100A   varying

   D Subject         s            100A   varying

   D LineNum         s            100A   varying

   D Message         s           1000A   varying

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'w_estno':fromAddr
   )

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form:
   'RequestType':Subject)

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'lineNum':LineNum)

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'xml':
   message)

   Try as I might I just cannot get "LineNum" anything but a null value
   for "LineNum".  Rather, I suspect it's not being passed at all.

   I am looking for some help to try to figure this out.  A point in the
   right direction would be greatly appreciated.

   Thanks.

   Steve Grimes