From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:45 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Anybody used HTTPAPI to access Mercury Gate's SaaS offering?

Subject pretty much says it all :)

Just wondering if anybody as already used HTTAPI to access Mercury
Gate's SaaS offering which will be returning applicable shipping
rates, tracking numbers and I assume will be a Base64 ZPL (or EPL)
label data stream that can be printed on a Zebra label printer.

Thanks!
Charles

This email and any attachments contain information from Baker & Taylor which may be confidential, privileged and/or protected by other legal rules. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this email is prohibited. If you have received the email in error, please notify us by reply email immediately and then delete the email and your reply from your email system.

NOTE: Baker & Taylor accepts no liability for the contents of this email. This email shall not operate to bind Baker & Taylor to any contract, order or other obligation.