Re: HTTPAPI IFS file lock

Hi Joel,

Just for your understanding: The bug had nothing to do with locks.  The
problem was that the file didn't get closed.

This problem (as you should already know!) is fixed in the BETA version
of HTTPAPI. If you are installing the current release, it will still
contain the bug.

When a new release is made, it will contain the fix.  You will see an
announcement on this mailing list that makes it clear that the new
version has been released.