Problem with XML-INTO after upgrade to V6R1

   Hi Everyone.
   I need some help and I hope someone could possibly help me. I have the
   following piece of code.
   d CustomValues...
   d likeds(CustomValues_d)
   d CustomValues_d...
   d ds qualified
   d CustomValue 50 dim(999)
   // Process shipment details for file Custom values
   options = 'doc=file +
   path=XmlInterchange/Payload/Consols/Consol/Shipments/+
   Shipment/ShipmentDetails/CustomValues +
   case=any +
   allowextra=yes +
   allowmissing=yes';
   xml-into CustomValues_d %xml(xmlfile: options);
   On saturday the machine this code was running on was upgraded to V6R1
   from V5R4.
   After the upgrade I started getting RNX00353 Reason code 1 XML does not
   match RPG variable.
   Please note that the path as specified is not found in the xml so I
   know that is an error under normal circumstances but with the options
   of case=any and allowmissing=yes it should not generate an error. This
   code does run on other V6R1 machines with the particular path not there
   and it does not generate an error.
   Now the question. Is there any setting on the i or ptf that could
   affect this. I have have been scouring the IBM sites without any luck.
   Thanks in advance.
   Ronnie Visser