open source RDWGET iSeries scripted web retrieval program

hi all, I just wrapped up a program, RDWGET, for getting and posting to
web sites using HTTPAPI. I thought scripting would be the most flexible
way to go about it so RDWGET is a script parsing HTTPAPI call program.

I posted it to my Google Code RPG open source project rdwrites. Link is:

http://code.google.com/p/rdwrites/downloads/list

I wrote some more about in AS/400 Professionals group on LinkedIn. I
would paste it in here but don't want to spam you my first post. :)

The GETT031512.zip download is the source in ascii text with a readme
and four sample scripts. There are also source and object savf's
available to download.

Want to thank Scott. Code worked great and with source and examples
everything was straightforward and worked as expected.

The readme I provide says requires Scott's HTTPAPI install and provides
the download link.

Hope some of you find it useful. It handles a couple of things I want to
do from RPG programs so I'm good for now with it.

regards
Ralph