Re: program error after upgrade to HTTPAPI 1.24

hi Dirk,

Thanks for reporting this. This is definitely a bug.

I've coded a "fix" for the bug, and I have put a "beta" version of
HTTPAPI online that contains the fix.  The only difference between this
version (1.25beta2) and 1.24 release is 4 bug fixes (including yours.)
(So this upgrade should be painless to install.)

Please download it and try it:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta

Please tell me if this solves your problem, or if it does not. (I need a
response either way.)

Thank you!